MIT Energy Conference: Decision 2020 - Creating the Landscape for Our Energy Future
Explore the energy decisions being made today that are set to deliver the greatest impact in the next five to ten years. Industry experts will come and discuss the critical determining factors behind our energy future - including policies, investments, existing infrastructure, oil and gas, transportation, and more. Come be informed, inspired, and invigorated to make meaningful decisions in 2020 and shape the world as we know it. Decision 2020: Creating the Landscape for Our Energy Future is more than a conference, it's a driving force for change.
How will the energy landscape change as policy and technology become so inherently intertwined?
Don't miss the keynote talk by Jon Moore, CEO of Bloomberg New Energy Finance.
Explore the energy decisions being made today that are set to deliver the greatest impact in the next five to ten years.
Dr. Martin Keller, Director of National Renewable Energy Lab, and Dr. Lysa Dyson, CEO of Kiverdi, will tell us more about emerging technologies that are poised for impact.
What impact will the energy decisions of the coming future have on the energy landscape?
We'll hear from Mark Brownstein, Senior VP of EDF Energy, and Melody Birmingham, Senior VP at Duke Energy.
These questions and more will be explored at the 2020 MIT Energy Conference: Decision 2020.
We warmly invite you to join the conversation!
Visit MITEnergyConference.org for more speakers, content topics, and more information!
- If registering as a student, please utilize a ".edu" e-mail address for our verification process. Students not utilizing "@.edu" e-mail addresses will be required to re-verify with us shortly after purchase.
- All Academic/NGO, MIT Faculty, and MIT Staff ticket holders must fill out organization name, profession, and title for our ticket verification process.
- Refund policy: Ticket sales are refundable through 11:59PM ET March 13, 2020, after which they are non-refundable. Due to high demand any available ticket slots go directly to our waitlist queue.
- If the allotted number of tickets in a ticket group has sold out in this round (early-bird and round one pricing), prices will immediately increase to the next level of pricing without notification.
- Non-MIT Student tickets have sold out. Please purchase General Admission tickets to guarantee admission.
- If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding ticketing or the conference, please reach out to: Pervez Agwan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your patience, and your support as we aim to provide you with a premiere and high quality conference experience.