Regalia form for 2023 EMBAs
***This form must be completed as a prerequisite to receive guest tickets for the 2023 Commencement ceremonies***
All graduates participating in any of the 2023 Commencement ceremonies (OneMIT Commencement Ceremony, Undergraduate Ceremony, and/or the School/College Advanced Degree Ceremonies) must wear academic regalia and must complete
this form. Those in active military service may wear the prescribed dress uniform (Air Force, Army, Marine, and Navy ROTC candidates, please see option 3
Important: If you are not ordering your regalia from the MIT Coop, you will need to select the approved alternative regalia option and provide proof in order to be eligible to receive guest tickets to any of the Commencement ceremonies. Guest tickets will be available electronically at the end of finals, to those students who are on the degree list AND have completed the regalia form. Details about ticket distribution will be available in mid-May.
If no options appear after logging in, or you cannot access the ticketing window, please first ensure that you are on the list of graduating students by contacting the Registrar. If the Registrar's office confirms your status, and you are still unable to place your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPTION 1: Order your regalia online from the MIT
Coop via this form
- Complete the form on this page (you must be logged in with your MIT Touchstone credentials to see all options available to you).
OPTION 2: Borrow regalia from a friend or a
family member, or purchase your regalia from a vendor other than the MIT Coop
- To be eligible to receive guest tickets to the ceremonies,
you must first complete the form on this page to indicate your plans. Your
tickets will not be released to you unless you complete this step.
- Use the form to the right and under I don’t need to order
regalia, enter a quantity of 1, then submit the form. When checking out, please specify the alternative regalia option.
- You are required to provide proof of your regalia plans in order to obtain your Commencement guest tickets. Please send a picture/scan of your rental receipt from an alternate vendor OR a picture of you in your borrowed regalia to email@example.com.
OPTION 3: Wear your dress uniform (ROTC
Air Force, Army, Marine, and Navy ROTC candidates may
wear the prescribed dress uniform instead of academic regalia, provided they
have spoken with their respective commanders and have been given the correct
rank to wear with their service dress.
- To be eligible to receive guest tickets to the ceremonies, you must first complete the form on this page to indicate your plans. Your tickets will not be released to you unless you complete this step.
- Use the form to the right and under I don’t need to order regalia, enter a quantity of 1, then submit the form. When checking out, please specify the alternative regalia option.
Regalia order dates and deadlines
Online EMBA regalia ordering will be available from
Tuesday January 24 through Wednesday March 1st.
Active Coop Members, please use the code MITGRAD23 to receive your discount.
A limited number of country stoles, which may be
worn with your regalia, will also be available for purchase for $49.50. When
placing your online order, please indicate the countries for which you wish to
purchase. Stoles will be included with your regalia and distributed by the EMBA office from May 19 through May 24.
If you would
like a diploma frame, please preorder it along with your regalia
order. Preorders submitted through adMIT One receive free shipping within
the continental US. At this time, international shipping is not an
option. Please indicate which of the four frame choices you would like when
you place your regalia order and be sure to indicate the shipping address in
your order. Diploma frames may arrive after Commencement.
Order Diploma Frames